It's about time, teachers, for April Fools' Day. Are you bummed that it's not on a school day? Never fear, it will be on Monday next year to start the week off on a celebratory note. In the meantime, enjoy an April Fools' poem and some teaching suggestions to go with it.
If you like this poem and the teaching possibilities that accompany it, you may like my product, Poetry Possibilities for Spring. The poem above comes from that unit.
You can find many more spring units at Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives' linky party.
Check it out! You'll be glad you did.
Many, many thanks to Heather at Beg Borrow & Teach for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award. You have made this newbie blogger feel very special!
The rules for this award are to:
- Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
- Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.
- Follow the person who sent it to you.
It gives me pleasure to pass this award on to:
- Ms Emily @ My Crazy Life in Kindergarten
- Delighted @ First Grade Delight
- Ashlyn @ The Creative Classroom
- Roaming Around 4th Grade
- Katie @ Queen of the First Grade Jungle
- Wendy @ One Happy Teacher
- Katherine @ Third Grade Teacher Files
- Ms Winstead @ Fabulous Fourth Grade
- Mark Lyons @ readingwarmupsandmore
- Susan Hardin @ 3rd Grade Grapevine
- Mrs. K @ The Teacher Garden
- HoJo @ HoJos Teaching Adventure
- Mary Bauer @ The Artistry of Education
- Mrs. McCumbee @ Mrs. McCumbee's Class
- Felicia @ Adventures in Teaching: Learning as I Go