Search This Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

March Poetry Freebie

It's about time, teachers . . . to add some March poetry to your students' portfolios.  My series of Poetry Possibilities on TpT now includes March themed poetry.  


Here is a free preview:



These poems each come with a teaching point and an eclectic collection of mini-lessons and activities.  The readability of the poems makes them appropriate to both primary and intermediate classrooms.  The skill lessons allow for remediation of older students or differentiation for younger ones.  Concepts and skills included in this 33 page unit are described here:


Stop by my TpT store to check out Poetry Possibilities for March.  I think you will like them.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank YOU Mrs. Poland. I'm so pleased that you visited my blog and took time to leave a comment. I'm a newbie at this blog stuff, so I really appreciate feedback. Enjoy!
      Barb

      Delete