Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Poetry Month FREEBIE






April is the month for poetry,                          
And since poems are my specialty,              
I have created posters for you.
It was something I just had to do.

These posters are designed to be                
Quick references for poetry.
Your students will learn to compose
Poems, not just narrative prose.

             If you check back often you will find
             Poetry posters of every kind.
             But when this month is done
             My posters will be gone.*
           *That’s poetic license folks!

          




4 comments:

  1. Hi Barb! This is great. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Emily
    Tangled with Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily,
      Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you like the poster. Check back often this month, as I have many more posters for you.
      Barb

      Delete
  2. We wrote Acrostics yesterday as part of our April poem a day unit. Your poster is super cute!

    I'm your newest follower,
    Christi ツ
    Ms. Fultz’s Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christi,
      That's awesome that you wrote acrostics! Glad you like my acrostic poster. Check back often for more posters this month. I've got lots of them.
      Cheers for poetry!
      Barb

      Delete