Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

educlipper -- new for teachers & students

As much as we all love Pinterest, I am excited to share the news that there is a new clipboard site under development just for teachers and students.  It's call educlipper.  



While it is still in beta, and thus, not open to pins yet, it promises to be an awesome site for educators everywhere.  You should check it out!!!  And sign up!!!  

Follow this link:  http://educlipper.kickofflabs.com/?kid=CKH2  There is a short video you can watch about the site.  I signed up late last night and my invitation was in my inbox this morning.  Love that they are that responsive.  





2 comments:

  1. This looks great - I'll have to check it out. I'm your newest follower. It looks like I have lots of reading to do.

    Hey, I would like to award you with the "One Lovely Blog Award." Please pick it up at http://thirdgradeadventuresinelbert.blogspot.com/

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolyn. I'll hop right over to collect my award. I'm thrilled that you are now following me. I hope you'll stop by often.

      Delete