Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Cha-ching Chuckle


The new TpT app kindly announces that you have a sale with a pleasant “cha-ching.” That glorious sound is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face, but this will make you chuckle; guffaw even! 

My husband has installed the app on his phone as he is every bit as invested in my product sales as I am. He’s an architect and contractor, by the way. His business acumen is welcomed, but in truth he’s hoping I’ll make it big on TpT so that he can retire one day. 

He was meeting with clients for whom he has designed a substantial addition. As construction is nearing the end, he was discussing their choice of doorknobs. Their selection was very high-end and over the allowance. As he was explaining that to them, his phone cha-chinged. Right on cue, it would seem! The clients clearly heard it and so my husband explained that he had programmed his phone to make that sound whenever clients agreed to an up-charge. Of course, he subsequently explained what the cha-ching really meant. For a moment though, their jaws were on the floor. 

Oh TpT, I love you so!

1 comment: