Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2014

An Apology for the Apologies

a
Apparently I need to apologize for my apologies; the ones I never got written.  

The rest of my spring has been filled with more grandchildren -- literally.  Our newest granddaughter came a bit early. So, we had no sooner left for NC for granddaughter #2's birthday, than we received word that Aria Melinda was here.  Our son and daughter-in-law wanted us to come for 2 weeks.  So, 1.5 days after driving home from NC, we flew to sunny CA.  [Just as an aside: why in the world do I live in central IL when there is such a paradise on the west coast?  Maybe the hubs and I can retire there.]  

2 days after returning from CA, our daughter's family, the N. Carolinians, came for a 2 week stay.  The kids were tracked out and they had to come back to the midwest to look for housing as her husband has been transferred to the Quad Cities.  Great news for us since the grandkids will now be 3 hours away rather than 12.  But, it was a very busy 2 weeks with 3 little ones running around the house.

It has taken me a little while to recover from all of this grandparenting.  And now, it's summer. Whew.  I'll really try to do better with my blog, just in case anyone is still following.

I have finally taken the plunge and created some collaborative Pinterest boards.  If you are interested in joining any/all of them, please email me with your request:
itsabouttimeteachers@gmail.com.  You have to follow the boards before I can invite you to collaborate.  









Between grandchildren, I did manage to create a few new products.  Check these out:


                  

No comments:

Post a Comment