Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Woo Hoo! I just have to tell you...

...that I am included on the TPT blog this week -- twice!  Yes, twice!! 


I am literally jumping for joy!

The first mention was for reaching a milestone in December.  Since no newsletter was published last week in deference to the holidays, those of us who reached milestones were included in this week's list. The TPT blog recognized the milestone achievers and featured the product I put up for FREE in celebration.  Because many of you may have missed that notification, I am leaving Winter Word Problems with Mortimer Moose as a free product until Tuesday, 1/6/15. Check it out before it goes back to full price. Mortimer is looking forward to meeting you!

The second mention is in the section about MLK, Jr. Day.  Scroll down and you will see my FREE product, Poetry Possibilities -- MLK, Jr. Day.  You can also find a little blurb from me about how my students and I celebrate this special day.





I feel so blessed to be included in the blog. What a way to start off the new year!  To celebrate, all of my Poetry Possibilities units are reduced 20% this week.

















No comments:

Post a Comment