Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012

More Pinteresting Boards for Teachers

It's about time, teachers, ... for an update on all the pinteresting collaborative boards for teachers.  


Last week I posted a list of 57 collaborative boards that pertain to elementary teaching. After posting it, I was asked to list contact information for boards that did not give that info in the heading.  

Here's what I found out about those boards that do not make the contact info readily available:

  1. Click on the button "Edit Board."  A list of contributors appears.  For many of these boards, the creator is listed at the top.  Clicking on the creator's name should lead you to contact info.  
  2. For all the other boards with missing contact info, I emailed the creators I could identify to ask permission to publish their contact info.  Sadly, I did not get any permissions.  The best I can suggest is that you go to the Seller's Forum on TpT. Look in the Selling Tips section, as that is where the vast majority of threads on collaborative boards can be found.  There are threads on other portions, as well. Check the Everything Else section since I know there are threads there.

Just this past weekend, Jason @ Jason's Online Classroom started 44 new TpT collaborative boards.  [Can we say, "over-achiever?"]  Go to his pinterest account to check them out:  http://pinterest.com/JasonsClass/

Of course, you can also find all of the boards I have listed on my pinterest account since I joined all of them!  [Now you can definitely say, "over-achiever!"]  

Almost simultaneous with my original blog post about these boards, Heather @ Creation Castle created a FREE TpT product that lists Collaborative Pinterest Boards.  She has broken the boards down into categories and only included boards with contact info listed.  Her product is dynamic; she'll be adding to the lists as she finds more boards.  

It's time to pin, pin, pin! 




No comments:

Post a Comment