Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Poetry Month Resources





Take time to celebrate National Poetry Month by checking out these resources:

                                                        
You may also be interested in a blog series I have written about poetry.  It is an 8 part series called "Using Poetry in the Classroom."  It starts here and goes forward.  

Finally, just a quick reminder that I'm having a National Poetry Month sale through April 30. You can save 20% on ALL of my poetry products on TpT.






2 comments:

  1. What a great collection of resources. Thanks for putting this all together. I'm a new follower. I found you through Caffeine and Lesson Plans blog.

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Bethany! I hope you come back often. It was my pleasure to compile this list of resources. I may be a compulsive list maker. He-he-he. My intention was to help others.

    Thanks for letting me know how you found me. I'm always fascinated to learn about the intricate paths people use to connect.

    ReplyDelete