Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Forest Friends Classroom Theme

It's about time, teachers, to...


For more than a year, I've been working on building a Forest Friends' Classroom. It seems wherever I go, I find adorable woodland critters. Even linens are now sporting furry, little friends. I couldn't be happier because the forest is a perfect learning environment. Just imagine an adventure everyday as your students learn in a "natural habitat."

Greet your new students with this cheerful welcome banner.  The 5 signs below it, as well as the garland elements, are available here for FREE!


After you welcome your new students, use these products to bring educational decorations to your classroom: 
(click on each icon for a preview)







I have loved having a Forest Friends classroom so much that I began creating curricula with the same theme.  You can check out these resources in my next post. Be sure to come back because I think you'll really like them. I know my students have really enjoyed being immersed in the forest atmosphere.


Each of these products is available in my TPT Store. I would love for you to visit, look around a while, and follow me.  TYIA






Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters.

Looking for ideas for a forest/ woodland/ camping theme?  Check out my pinterest board:

No comments:

Post a Comment