Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2021

TEACH SMARTER NOT HARDER Part 1

It's about time, teachers, for more efficient teaching.

Do you love combining disciplines for more efficient teaching?  I sure do.  To that end, I have made a new product line that blends vocabulary, spelling, and fractions with critical thinking.  I call them VOCABULARY FRACTIONS.  Each product includes 20 task cards that ask students to combine fractional parts of words to create thematic terminology. 

Here's an example from the Sports Edition:


Altogether, there are 15 sets of VOCABULARY FRACTIONS and 3 bundles.  The 1st bundle includes 5 products.




The second bundle combines VOCABULARY FRACTIONS for 6 holidays.



The 3rd bundle is part of my FOREST FRIENDS CURRICULA.  This bundle offers 3 products and 1 free unit.




If you would like to try them before you buy them, download this FREE set:



To quote one student, "These made my brain hurt, but I love them!"  I think your learners will feel the same way.



Come back soon for more ideas about WORKING SMARTER NOT HARDER.

No comments:

Post a Comment