Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2023

WILD ABOUT LEARNING FREEBIE!

 It's about time, teachers, for a FREEBIE!

Here's what you will find in Wild About Learning Posters and Garlands:

These 8 posters are letter sized. I plan to print them on cardstock and post several of them with my welcome back banner. All of this will go on the big, cement block wall outside my classroom; a dull space if ever there was one.  

But the display still needs some pizzazz. So I made some garlands of forest elements. I will make several leaf and acorn garlands for the beginning of school. Later, I will provide the components for my students to create garlands of their own. To that end, I have included black line elements so the students can color them to suit themselves. Or, maybe I'll print them on construction paper for the kiddos. I haven't decided yet.  

Here's my display so far:


[Wild About Learning... does not include the pennants.  They are available here.  Neither are the toadstools included.]  

It is my pleasure to offer this product for FREE. If you download it, I would greatly appreciate feedback on TPT.  TYIA

A quick trip to Michael's scored this wreath for my forest theme.
While it definitely has a fall feel, I think I can justify leaving it up all year since it blends with my theme. The room number part is just a simple sign I printed and glued to the back of the wreath. It's much more appealing than the room sign my school provides. It's the little things...


This product joins a plethora of other Forest Friends resources. Check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment