Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

It's About Time, Teachers, to Roundup Your Cowboys!

 

Every spring, I ❤️ to have thematic weeks in my classroom. One of my favorite themes is a roundup in which I immerse my class in all things cowboy. You can do it, too, with these resources:

FREEBIE

This COWPOKE GLYPH is a fun craftivity that incorporates data collection and writing. It also creates a fun display.

For decades I taught primary children. Thus, I have cowpoke products meant just for them:

PRIMARY













Then I transitioned to intermediate enrichment classes.

INTERMEDIATE





















Naturally, I have created differentiated resources that span all elementary grades.

DIFFERENTIATED














For those who like the complete immersion into all things cowboy, I have decor. And, all the decor is half-price through 4/30/24.


















No comments:

Post a Comment