Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

G/T and Enrichment Differentiation

Do you find it taxing, daunting even, to provide challenges for your gifted and talented students?  Is differentiation difficult?  Do enrichment opportunities elude you?

If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, then I have many gifts for you.


Because I am passionate about G/T, differentiation, and enrichment, I've been creating materials for these areas for more decades then I care to admit.  My experience with G/T and enrichment students ranges from teaching multi-age gifted students in a private school -- to creating district-wide programs for pull-out enrichment -- to providing differentiated instruction in my heterogeneous classroom -- to instructing university students in graduate level gifted education courses.

Among the materials I create are language arts curricula combined with critical thinking and problem solving.  One of the most popular categories is Hink Pinks, Hinky Pinkies, Hinkity Pinkities, and Hitinkity Pitinkities.  Kiddos love them because they are learning disguised as fun. Teachers can't get enough of them because they really make students think.

You can unwrap a FREE gift of these ridiculously fun and addictive word riddles by clicking here.  Currently, there are 3 more FREE Hink Pink, et al. products that you can grab by going here.  Try them; I think you'll like them.




4 comments:

  1. Barb,

    Do you have or know of anyone that has similar items for kindergarten?

    Thanks.

    Carol T.
    carolt1954@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol,
      I do not have Hink Pinks, et al., for kinders, although I have used Hink Pinks successfully with 1st graders. If you have G/T kinders, I think you could use these; perhaps a little more support will be necessary. Try one of the free units of Hink Pinks to see if you think high performing kinders could get them. Let me know what you think.
      Barb

      Delete
    2. Carol, you stimulated my creative juices. I now have Hink Pinks for Kinders. The clues are all graphics. There is a free set that I recommend doing with the kinders, modeling your thinking for them. Then they can graduate to more independent thinking with sets I, II, & III. I'd love to know what you think of them. You can find them here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Critical-Thinking-Kids-Love-Freebie-Hink-Pinks-for-Kinders-796793
      Barb

      Delete
  2. I am your newest follower :) Come stop by if you get a chance - I'd love to hear from you!

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete