Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2022

BUNDLES SALE + FREEBIES!

It's about time teachers, for some bundle discounts.  You can get these bundles for 40% off through Friday, 5/20/2022.  I know, you're packing up your classroom and ready to kick back for your well deserved summer break. 


But, with just a few clicks on your device you can add these products to your digital files with no packing required!  Get a head start on next year...

$15.96
$9.58

$32.92
$19.75

$65.49
$39.29

 
$75.69
$45.41


Grab these fun, summer themed resources while they are free!  These offers are good through 5/20/22.








My newest product is Made-for-Easel.  It's seasonal, but not this season.  What can I say?  When inspiration strikes...!


If you haven't tried Easel yet, I encourage you to investigate it.  To date, I have added Easel activities to 162 of my products.  You may want to check to see if the resources you own are Easel-ready. In addition, I have 8 products that are just for Easel.  I'm working to add Easel activities to all of my products that can be used digitally.  Of course, I am also adding brand new Made for Easel resources.  I hope you will check them out.




No comments:

Post a Comment