Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

IT'S TIME FOR HALLOWEEN IN THE CLASSROOM

 


It's about time, teachers, for Halloween resources!  Let's start with FREEBIES:


This product is a combination of word work and computation. It is differentiated, making it useful in all elementary grade levels.  You can read more about here. My students cheer when I break out SCRATTLE.


These resources are also differentiated, allowing all elementary teachers to use them:




These products are intended for primary teachers and draw upon my experience as a Reading Recovery (TM) and literacy teacher:



Incorporate Halloween in your centers/stations rotations with this graphing and tallying product:


The following resources are best suited for upper elementary grades and draw on my experience in gifted education:





In the spirit of tricks or treats, I am offering all of the above at 20% off!  The sale prices are in effect through Monday, Oct. 24, 2022.




No comments:

Post a Comment